At Lemon Press it is our goal to provide you with exceptional food and drink in our enlivened space and create a memorable occasion tailored to your specific needs.
THE MAIN DINING ROOM
Our 1st floor dining room is the perfect spot for every occasion. The original 150 year old lime mortared brick walls juxtapose perfectly against the new dreamy island flare. Our floor to ceiling windows allow for an uninterrupted view of Main Street making you feel like you are a part of the downtown scene.
Main Dining Room Event (First Floor)
Cocktail Reception up to 85 Plated Dinner up to 40
CHEF’S TABLE ROOM
This room is full of character with its pickled floors and brick walls, and perfect for an intimate gathering or event.
Chef’s Table Room (Second Floor)
Plated Dinner up to 50
● All parties for the restaurant buy-outs require a deposit of 50% of the food and beverage minimum & signed contract.
● The deposit will be applied to the final bill at the conclusion of the event.
● If the food and beverage minimum is not met, the difference will be added to the final bill as
a room rental charge. (non-inclusive of 6.5% state sales tax or a 20% service charge)
● The food and beverage minimum includes all food and beverages consumed on the
● Standard booking window is 4 hrs.
● Final payment of any remaining balance is due upon completion of the event.
● 50% of the food and beverage minimum will be charged to groups that do not show up for
their scheduled event or cancel with less than 1 week notice. The amount will be charged to the credit card on file.
MENU AND BAR SELECTION
● Our full menu is offered for parties of up to 11 guests.
● Parties of 11 or more guests are required to select a custom menu.
● Menu selections are due no later than 2 weeks prior to the event.
● Guaranteed guest count are due no later than 2 week .
● All events will have a hosted bar unless otherwise noted in the Beverage Service section on
● Limited and custom bar menus are available.
Please call or fill out the form below to let us know about your private dining plans.